Monday, October 7, 2013

Experience 1001 - SUPER. POWER. FIGHT. CLUB!

This session I figured I should change my outfit to just be Neo from the Matrix. Along with the new outfit I tried out a new activity: Fight Club. This is a fairly challenging sequence of rounds requiring you to take on multiple enemies that also have super powers. I found this to be fun and definitely a good use/practice of the various super powers.


The Fight Club activity is introduced with a classy still image as seen below...

I think this game was called Power Stone.
Many of the battles included themed thugs that had super powers but could be easily defeated. One set would be super fast with melee weapons while another had a group with the ability to throw objects at you. It was quite fun. Below you can see that the main character shows no exertion whatsoever in using super powered wrestling moves.

Next move was not to carry him to safety.

Into the chest punch!

I found the best way to defeat the main "boss" of each Fight Club Activity was to just melee attack them. With the exception of the most difficult they all were defeated quickly using the melee tactic.

Another activity that appeared was Mech Mayhem. This is basically like all mayhem activities... just as you could guess... in a mech. Destroy a given value total of stuff within the given time period. The key factor in this is to constantly shoot anything and everything... including street lights and anything else on the sidewalk.

I wish the textures on the BSR were a little nicer... they just don't look great up close.

And for weirdness...

Odd screenshot taken when my character was recovering...


No comments:

Post a Comment