Thursday, September 26, 2013

Experience 0011 - Every Little Thing

After gaining new super powers the only logical thing to do was to go around collecting all the obvious data clusters. With 1200+ clusters to find I ended up playing numerous sessions of flying across the world and bounding up and down buildings. Along the way I stumbled upon numerous other activities and tried them out . Below you'll find some of the better images captured by Fraps along the journey to collect stuff!

Note: This post is quite image heavy as I didn't end up actually doing much other than running around collecting items and clearing out activities... certainly not all of them though.

Seriously what game has this as a normal part of game play?

Some artist had fun creating the neat light pattern under the clusters.
Off the top rope belly flop slam!
Now that I had super jump capabilities I could adventure up one of the many sequences of floating platforms to see what was on top (flying a vehicle also works but missing the data clusters wouldn't have helped the completion obsession in me).

Jumping up the tower reminded me that... this is a video game of stamina/patience.

Taking a break on a floating platform to pose.

The top of the tower has a switch to take control ala Tron.
The huge floating fortress over the city is ominous but harmless... just collision and no door that I could find.

I finally decided it was time to do an actual mission and changed my outfit to be a bit more suitable for super hero hand-to-hand combat. It turned out looking like a workout outfit.


 Kinzie directed me to a doorway where I could leave the simulation...

Step into the light is usually associated with death...

Almost through...
Ooooooops Fraps stopped taking screenshots at this point for some reason so I have nothing to show from the mission itself! I won't spoil it for you but I did return to the Matrix. Some stuff happened that was of significance to the story but the characters reacted as though someone dropped some ice cream on the pavement. I did get to shoot some aliens and fly a ship (repeatedly crashing it into things) so that was fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment